USE IT OR LOSE IT
With December 31th is fast approaching, it’s time to spend your unused FSA dollars. Get more for your money at Simply Medical with your employee discount. Don’t let your FSA dollars get lost- spend them now!
FSA Prospect* Items May include:
- Bathroom aid products: bathroom grab bars, shower chairs and commodes, transfer benches, raised toilet seats
- Braces and support aids:Foot and ankle supports, Arm supports, Elbow straps or bands , Knee braces, straps and sleeves, Neck and clavicle supports, Back braces, Wrist & Finger Supports
- Dignostic products: Blood Pressure Monitors & Cuffs, Diabetes Supplies, Stethosopes, Thermometers & Accessories
- Gloves:Exam Gloves
- Incontinence products:Adult Briefs & Diapers, Pads & Liners, Underpads, Underwear
- Mobility Aid products: canes, crutches, walkers, rollators, transport chairs, wheelchairs, and transfer belts and boards
- Ostomy Supplies: 1 piece pouch, 2 piece pouches, 2 piece barriers, Ostomy Accessories, Ostomy Collection Bags & Kits, Ostomy Irrigation , Ostomy Skin Care, Wound Pouches
- Urinary Supplies: Catheters, Urinary Accessories
- Wound Care products: Bandages, First Aid Kits, Gauze , Tapes, Wound Closures
FSA Prospect items are identified with a “Yes “ next to “FSA Prospect” attribute in the product specifications portion of the product page. FSA Prospect items can also be located under the "Refine Results" section of each applicable category page in the left hand navigation.
Be sure to keep your shipping confirmation email, as this will be your receipt. You may need this to submit to the appropriate party in regards to FSA eligibility of products.
*Identifies products potentially reimbursable under a typical FSA account plan. Always check your employer’s plan document for specifics regarding eligible expenses under your spending account plan. Your employer’s plan document has final authority over what constitutes a reimbursable expense.