McKesson Slipper Socks, Large
McKesson Brand | Mfg #16-SCE116-SCE1
- Single Imprint - BASIC
- Single Thread
- Full-sole imprint safety tread for maximum contact with floor, helps reduce the risk of slips and falls.
- Constructed with loops on the inside, next to the wearer's skin, for comfort.
- Soft, breathable poly/nylon knit.
- Highly-elastic, comfortable cuff and body help provide a secure fit without being constrictive.
- Above the ankle style.
- Color coded for easy sizing.
- Machine washable.
- Available in a broad selection of sizes.
- Single patient use.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: One Pair Per Package, 48 Pairs Per Case
|Manufacturer Name||McKesson Brand|
|Brand or Series||McKesson|
|Material||Poly / Nylon Knit Outer, Terry Cloth Inner|
|Style||Above the Ankle|
|Sole Type||Skid-Resistant Tread Sole|
|Shoe Size||Adult Shoe 5 to 7|
FSA Prospect: If "FSA Prospect" is noted in the product specifications above, this identifies the product as potentially reimbursable under a typical FSA account plan. Always check your employer’s plan document for specifics regarding eligible expenses under your spending account plan. Your employer’s plan document has final authority over what constitutes a reimbursable expense.
Want to write a review?