Pedialyte® Pediatric Oral Electrolyte Solution, 1 Liter Bottle
Abbott Nutrition | Mfg #0033600336
- Promotes fluid absorption more effectively than common household beverages
- Provides glucose to promote sodium and water absorption
- Helps replenish zinc lost during diarrhea
- Great-tasting flavors to help enhance compliance in older infants and children
- Reclosable plastic liter bottles allow easy measuring and pouring
- Low osmolality (250 mOsm/kg H2O)
|User||Child / Adult|
|Manufacturer Name||Abbott Nutrition|
|Brand or Series||Pedialyte®|
|Preparation||Ready to Use|
|Calories Per Serving||3 Calories|
|Product Description||Pedialyte Classic is an advanced rehydration solution specially formulated with an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes needed to help replenish vital fluids and minerals which, when lost, can lead to dehydration. It can help prevent mild to moderate dehydration caused by vomiting, diarrhea, exercise, travel and heat exhaustion. Unflavored Pedialyte is for infants.|
FSA Prospect: If "FSA Prospect" is noted in the product specifications above, this identifies the product as potentially reimbursable under a typical FSA account plan. Always check your employer’s plan document for specifics regarding eligible expenses under your spending account plan. Your employer’s plan document has final authority over what constitutes a reimbursable expense.
Want to write a review?