McKesson Underarm Crutches, 5 ft. 10 in. - 6 ft. 6 in., Tall Adult, 350 lbs. Weight Capacity
McKesson Brand | Mfg #146-10402-8146-10402-8
- Lighter than wood, the standard aluminum crutch provides stability and durability
- Double-extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing area
- Pushpin adjustment makes it easy-to-adjust crutch height in 1-inch increments
- Non-skid, jumbo-size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
|Frame Material||Aluminum Frame|
|User Height||5 Foot 10 Inch to 6 Foot 6 Inch User Height|
|Manufacturer Name||McKesson Brand|
|Brand or Series||McKesson|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Crutch Height||53 To 61 Inch Crutch Height|
|User Height Range||5 Foot 10 Inch to 6 Foot 6 Inch User Height|
FSA Prospect: If "FSA Prospect" is noted in the product specifications above, this identifies the product as potentially reimbursable under a typical FSA account plan. Always check your employer’s plan document for specifics regarding eligible expenses under your spending account plan. Your employer’s plan document has final authority over what constitutes a reimbursable expense.
Want to write a review?