McKesson Underarm Crutches, 5 ft. 2 in. - 5 ft. 10 in., Adult, 350-lb Weight Capacity
McKesson Brand | Mfg #146-10400-8146-10400-8
- Fully adjustable height and arm length to properly fit 96% of all adults 4'9" to 6'4"
- The saddle grips naturally and is well-ventilated for continuous air circulation
- Articulated saddle design pivots and rotates in tandem with body movement and features 1-1/4 inch of built-in dampening
- The pliable membrane sling provides suspended support, creating a rest for the underarm of unparalleled comfort
- Ergonomic handgrips contour to the hand, maintain a natural wrist angle and evenly distribute load across the palm
- Ergonomic handgrips are specifically left/right handed
- The legs are offset to provide hip clearance and limit the potential for tripping
- Rocker feet with over-molded, natural rubber pads maintain full contact throughout the stride and are proven to require less exertion
|Frame Material||Aluminum Frame|
|User Height||5 Foot 2 Inch to 5 Foot 10 Inch User Height|
|Manufacturer Name||McKesson Brand|
|Brand or Series||McKesson|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Crutch Height||45 to 53 Inch Crutch Height|
|User Height Range||5 Foot 2 Inch to 5 Foot 10 Inch User Height|
|Product Description||McKesson Aluminum Walking Crutches are lighter than wood and provide stability and durability. Each crutch is manufactured with a double extruded center tube to ensure additional strength on weight-bearing areas. Extra thick (latex free) underarm pads and hand grips provide maximum comfort when in use. Tool free push-button adjustment allows the height of the underarm pad to be easily adjusted in 1-inch increments. Hand grips adjust separately without tools to ensure a proper fit. It can withstand a weight capacity of up to 350 lbs. and is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.|
FSA Prospect: If "FSA Prospect" is noted in the product specifications above, this identifies the product as potentially reimbursable under a typical FSA account plan. Always check your employer’s plan document for specifics regarding eligible expenses under your spending account plan. Your employer’s plan document has final authority over what constitutes a reimbursable expense.
Want to write a review?