McKesson 4 Wheel Rollator
McKesson Brand | Mfg #146-10257RD-1146-10257RD-1
- Red steel frame construction safely supports up to 300 lbs. with lasting style and durability
- Designed with folding hinge for easy storage and transport
- Ergonomically-designed, handles are easy-to-grip, reduce hand pressure and adjustable to accommodate users' height and preferences
- Lever allows for independent handle height and angle adjustment.
- Wide, padded seat and backrest made of strong polyurethane material for durability, soft and contoured for ergonomic comfort, as well as, seamless and cut- and split-resistant to prevent rubbing and irritation.
- Hinged, padded backrest can be folded up, down or removed.
- Deluxe loop-lock system
- 7 1/2-inch, non-marring casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Includes hanging basket for conveniently transporting personal items.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Per Case
|Depth||12 Inch Depth|
|Frame Diameter||7/8 Inch Frame Diameter|
|Frame Material||Steel Frame|
|Base Width||12 Inch Base Width|
|Maximum Patient Weight||300 lbs.|
|Height||31 to 37 Inch|
|Manufacturer Name||McKesson Brand|
|Seat Height||21 Inch Seat Height|
|Handle Height||31 to 37 Inch Handle Height|
|Inside Grip Width||16 Inch Inside Grip Width|
|Brand or Series||McKesson|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Base Specification||Loop Locks / Hanging Basket / Removable Backrest / Padded Seat|
|Size||With 7-1/2 Inch Wheels|
FSA Prospect: If "FSA Prospect" is noted in the product specifications above, this identifies the product as potentially reimbursable under a typical FSA account plan. Always check your employer’s plan document for specifics regarding eligible expenses under your spending account plan. Your employer’s plan document has final authority over what constitutes a reimbursable expense.
Want to write a review?