ConvaTec ActiveLife® Urostomy Pouch
Convatec | Mfg #650828650828
- Designed for people who want the security and skin protection found in Durahesive® but who do not require convexity
- It is constructed of odor-proof, transparent film and has a soft comfort panel on the body-side of the pouch
- The built-in anti-reflux valve resists the back flow of urine
- The Accuseal® tap is designed for easy manipulation and rapid emptying
- An Accuseal® adapter is supplied for connection to night drainage
|Brand or Series||ActiveLife®|
|Length||11 Inch Length|
|Size||3/4 inches Stoma Opening|
|Barrier Type||Durahesive® Extended Wear|
|Stoma Opening Size||3/4 Inch Stoma|
|System Type||One-Piece System|
FSA Prospect: If "FSA Prospect" is noted in the product specifications above, this identifies the product as potentially reimbursable under a typical FSA account plan. Always check your employer’s plan document for specifics regarding eligible expenses under your spending account plan. Your employer’s plan document has final authority over what constitutes a reimbursable expense.
Want to write a review?