Baseline® 360° Head Plastic Goniometer, 12 Inch Arms
Fabrication Enterprises | Mfg #12-100012-1000
- Made of transparent plastic which permits observation of a joint’s axis of motion and its range of motion
- Assists in physical therapy by determining range of motion of a joint as well as evaluating and gauging recovery after surgery or physical therapy
- The 360° head has three scales calibrated to be used with the International Standards of Measurement system—reads 1° increments
- Each arm is 12 Inches long and has a linear scale in both inches and centimeters
- The arms will also remain at the last measurement position until reset
|Manufacturer Name||Fabrication Enterprises|
|Brand or Series||Baseline®|
|Dimensions||12 Inch Arm Length|
|Size||12 inches Arms - 360 Deg Head|
|Graduations||Inches and Centimeters|
|Scale Increments||1° Increments|
|Product Description||The Baseline® Plastic Goniometer is transparent which permits observation of a joint’s axis of motion and its range of motion. Assists in physical therapy by determining range of motion of a joint as well as evaluating and gauging recovery after surgery or physical therapy. The 360° head has three scales and is an essential tool for treatment, rehab and surgical recovery. The goniometers arms are 12 Inches long and have a linear scale in both inches and centimeters.|
FSA Prospect: If "FSA Prospect" is noted in the product specifications above, this identifies the product as potentially reimbursable under a typical FSA account plan. Always check your employer’s plan document for specifics regarding eligible expenses under your spending account plan. Your employer’s plan document has final authority over what constitutes a reimbursable expense.
Want to write a review?