CanDo® Antimicrobial PE Foam Roller
Fabrication Enterprises | Mfg #30-233230-2332
- Polyethylene foam rollers are perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and ranging and strengthening activities.
- Round rollers offer progressive exercise sequences - user can graduate from an easier (smaller diameter) to a more difficult (larger diameter) roller.
- Half round roller is a great tool for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation.
- Diameter refers to the width of the half-round profile.
- The foam is strong enough to be used by large adults and active children.
|Manufacturer Name||Fabrication Enterprises|
|Brand or Series||CanDo®|
|Dimensions||3 X 36 X 6 Inch|
|Size||6 X 36 Inch; Half-Round|
FSA Prospect: If "FSA Prospect" is noted in the product specifications above, this identifies the product as potentially reimbursable under a typical FSA account plan. Always check your employer’s plan document for specifics regarding eligible expenses under your spending account plan. Your employer’s plan document has final authority over what constitutes a reimbursable expense.
Want to write a review?