CanDo® Round Roller, Polyethylene Foam, 8 in. Dia. x 36 in. L, White
Fabrication Enterprises | Mfg #30-226030-2260
High quality extruded foam roller$29.99New
- Extruded polyethylene 2 lbs. density foam rollers provide moderate firmness
- Shorter rollers save space in clinics and homes
- 6" diameter roller is the most popular
- Can be used for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination and strengthening activities
- Use half-round roller for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation; or as rocker board by standing on flat side
- Strong enough for small adults and active children
- Available in 12" to 48" lengths with either a round (circular) or half-round (semi-circular) profile
- Can be used alone or with other exercisers such as CanDo® exercise band, tubing, weights and balls
FSA Prospect: If "FSA Prospect" is noted in the product specifications above, this identifies the product as potentially reimbursable under a typical FSA account plan. Always check your employer’s plan document for specifics regarding eligible expenses under your spending account plan. Your employer’s plan document has final authority over what constitutes a reimbursable expense.
Want to write a review?