Kerlix™ Fluff Bandage Roll, 4½ Inch x 4-1/10 Yard
Cardinal | Mfg #33243324
- Made of pre-washed, fluff-dried 100% woven gauze with crinkle-weave pattern for loft and bulk to cushion and protect wound areas
- Six-ply construction with finished edges reduces loose ends and lint
- As primary dressing, open-weave design provides fast wicking action, superior aeration and excellent absorbency
- As secondary dressing, it provides bulk, cushioning and ultimate conformability
- Ideal for bandaging heads, limbs and difficult-to-dress wounds; i.e. burns, plastic and orthopedic wounds
|Brand or Series||Kerlix™|
|Dimensions||4-1/2 Inch X 4-1/10 Yard|
|Size||4½ inch x 4.1 yard|
|Number per Pack||12 per Pack|
|Product Description||Kerlix bandage rolls provide fast-wicking action, superior aeration, and excellent absorbency. They are made of prewashed, fluff-dried 100% woven gauze with crinkle-weave pattern for loft and bulk to cushion and protect wound areas. Finished edges on the product reduce loose ends and lint.|
FSA Prospect: If "FSA Prospect" is noted in the product specifications above, this identifies the product as potentially reimbursable under a typical FSA account plan. Always check your employer’s plan document for specifics regarding eligible expenses under your spending account plan. Your employer’s plan document has final authority over what constitutes a reimbursable expense.
Want to write a review?