Kerlix™ Sterile Fluff Bandage Roll, 4½ Inch x 4 1/10 Yard
Cardinal | Mfg #6715-6715-
- Made of prewashed, fluff-dried 100 percent woven gauze with crinkle-weave pattern for loft and bulk to cushion and protect wound areas
- Six-ply construction with finished edges reduces loose ends and lint
- As primary dressing, open-weave design provides fast wicking action, superior aeration and excellent absorbency
- As secondary dressing, it provides bulk, cushioning and ultimate conformability
- Ideal for bandaging heads, limbs and difficult-to-dress wounds
- In a soft pouch
|Brand or Series||Kerlix™|
|Dimensions||4-1/2 Inch X 4-1/10 Yard|
|Size||4½ inch x 4.1 yard|
|Number per Pack||1 per Pouch|
|NumberperPack||1 per Pouch|
FSA Prospect: If "FSA Prospect" is noted in the product specifications above, this identifies the product as potentially reimbursable under a typical FSA account plan. Always check your employer’s plan document for specifics regarding eligible expenses under your spending account plan. Your employer’s plan document has final authority over what constitutes a reimbursable expense.
Want to write a review?