Dukal Iodoform Wound Packing Strip, ¼ Inch x 5 Yard
Dukal | Mfg #270270
- Woven gauze fabric reduces linting and fraying
- Waterproof top layer permits evaporation of excess moisture while protecting against viral/bacterial penetration, allowing the patient to shower and bathe
- Soft, absorbent foam pad helps enhance patient comfort and absorb excess fluid Hydrofiber layer with ionic silver that gels on contact with wound fluid and helps provide an optimal environment for wound healing
- Iodoform delivers an odor-resistant design
- Tamper-evident seal helps ensure hygiene
|Brand or Series||Dukal|
|Dimensions||1/4 Inch X 5 Yard|
|Size||1/4 Inch X 5 Yard|
|Product Description||Use this iodoform gauze sterile wound packing strip in wound care applications, such as nasal or sinus packing. The top layer of the strip is waterproof, so you can shower and bathe without worry, while the ionic silver integrated into the strip gels when contacted with wound fluid to help promote healing.|
FSA Prospect: If "FSA Prospect" is noted in the product specifications above, this identifies the product as potentially reimbursable under a typical FSA account plan. Always check your employer’s plan document for specifics regarding eligible expenses under your spending account plan. Your employer’s plan document has final authority over what constitutes a reimbursable expense.
Want to write a review?