Skin-Prep* Skin Barrier Wipe
Smith & Nephew | Mfg #420400420400
- A liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films
- Skin-Prep can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and adhesive dressings
- Helps tape and film adhesion
- Fast and easy to use, only one coat is required, so less product is used per application
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn't left in or around the wound area
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels
|Manufacturer Name||Smith & Nephew|
|Brand or Series||Skin-Prep*|
|Dispensing Method||Individual Packet|
|Active Ingredients||Purified Water, Diglycol, Glycerin , Sorbitol , Octoxynol- 9 , Dimethycone Copolyol , Diazolidinyl Urea , Methyparaben|
FSA Prospect: If "FSA Prospect" is noted in the product specifications above, this identifies the product as potentially reimbursable under a typical FSA account plan. Always check your employer’s plan document for specifics regarding eligible expenses under your spending account plan. Your employer’s plan document has final authority over what constitutes a reimbursable expense.
Want to write a review?