HELP / FAQs
Payment / Security
Topics include setting up delivery addresses, changing passcode
Frequently Asked Questions
- What forms of payment do you accept at Simply Medical? Simply Medical accepts Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- Are my transactions secure?SimplyMedical.com is committed to offering a secure ordering experience. We are fully PCI compliant to provide secure transactions for all of our customers.
- Where do I update my payment methods?Your payment methods are held in My Account Profile.
- How to add a credit card:All of your Payment Methods are stored securely within the My Account section of the website.To add, a credit card:* Click on My Account from the Top Navigation* Click on Payment Methods from the options listed.* Click on Add New Payment Method.* Enter your credit card information, and billing address, and save your card.
- How to edit an existing credit card:To edit an existing card:* Click on My Account* Select Payment Methods from the options listed.* Click on the “Edit” button, next to the card you wish to update.* Update the information, and save.
- How to delete a credit card:To delete a card:* Click on My Account, and select Payment Methods from the options listed* Click on the Delete button on the credit card you wish to delete.