HELP / FAQs
Topics include setting up delivery addresses, changing passcode
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I return an item?
If you have any issues with items you have purchased from SimplyMedical.com, we are sorry for any inconvenience and are eager to assist you.Please initiate your return through the "Orders" area in My Account. You will receive a return approval via email and UPS will be scheduled to pick up the return at the address to which the package was shipped. Once the package is recieved and verified in our warehouse, the refund will be issued to your credit card.
- Will the carrier pick the product up from my house?
Yes, to minimize any inconvenience, we will have UPS come to your shipping address to retrieve your return.
- Can I exchange an item?
At this time, if you wish to exchange an item, we recommend that you complete the return process, and then purchase the correct item, so that you can receive your intended item as quickly as possible.
- How soon will I receive a credit for my return?
We will process your return as quickly as we can. Credits are issued upon receipt and processing of your item into our warehouse. Please allow 2-4 weeks for return and for the credit to process.
- What is your return policy?
* Products eligible for return must be returned within 45 days from original purchase date.* Non-stock (items not typically stocked in our warehouses) or special order items are not eligible for return.* Items eligible for return must be received unopened in their original packaging and in saleable condition. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any product being returned is packaged for shipment in a manner that will protect it from damage in transit.* Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on the packaging).* A copy of your original packing slip must be included in the box with the returned product(s).If you are returning an item that is defective or shipped in error by us or damaged in shipment to you, we will arrange for the product to be picked up by the carrier of our choice at our expense.* Returns will be authorized for any products returned as a result of a recall or defective products.* Defective products will be replaced or repaired, depending on the manufacturer’s policy.Please review our entire Return Policy if you have any additional questions.
- What should I do if I ordered a non-returnable item?
SimplyMedical.com has items on the website that are non-returnable, because they are special order. An item will be clearly marked at the time of purchase. These items are only eligible for return if Simply Medical has shipped the wrong item in error, or if the item is broken before it reaches the destination.
- How to initiate a return:To Initiate a Return:*Click on My Account from the top navigation*Click on Order History*Choose the order that contains the items you wish to return*Fill out the form and follow the instructions*Your request will go to our Customer Service team who will review the return*Once approved, you will receive an email from UPS with instructions and information on when they will retrieve your package.