HELP / FAQs
Topics include setting up delivery addresses, changing passcode
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is my order? After your order has shipped, you can track your packages on SimplyMedical.com. Within your account, find your order details, which will contain your order status and your tracking number. Simply click on your tracking number and you’ll be able to see exactly where your package is:* Click on My Account* Click on Order History* Within order history, you can see the status of your orders* Track your package* See any prior orders you have placed with Simply Medical
- How much does shipping cost and how long will it take for my package to arrive? SimplyMedical.com ships within the continental United States via UPS. All orders over $50.00 will receive free shipping. All orders under $50.00, will be charged a $7.00 flat shipping rate.Leveraging our warehouses across the United States, your transit time may range from 2-7 days.We will do our best to let you know how long it will take to receive your package at your time of purchase. In some cases, items may take a little longer, but rest assured, we will work as hard as we can to get your items to you as quickly as possible.
- Will I always recieve my order in one shipment? You may receive your items in multiple shipments. The number of shipments we make for your order will depend on our fulfillment network, stock levels and the types of items you have ordered.If you have ordered an item that takes a little more time, you may receive that in a separate shipment than other items in your order.You will not be charged more for shipping than the amount that was originally quoted to you at the time you place the order.
- Will I recieve an email confirmation?
- How to tell if your order is eligible for free shipping:When you review your shopping cart, if your order total is $50.00 or more, your order will ship anywhere within the Continental United States for free.
- How to verify that you received free shipping:Please review your order confirmation to verify your shipping charges.