Prevent infection from procedures and protect patients with Cotton-Tipped Swabsticks by McKesson. The ends are highly absorbent, holding disinfectants such as iodine and spreading them across areas of skin. McKesson cotton-tipped applicators feature a wooden shaft, providing a fi… read more
McKesson Cotton-Tipped Applicators - Wood Shaft, 1 per packet, 6 in
Prevent infection from procedures and protect patients with Cotton-Tipped Swabsticks by McKesson. The ends are highly absorbent, holding disinfectants such as iodine and spreading them across areas of skin. McKesson cotton-tipped applicators feature a wooden shaft, providing a firm grip and control during application.Each wrapping holds one latex-free McKesson swabstick, keeping it sterile and hygienic before use. The wrapper also has a printed ruler for measuring the application site and calculating the amount of solution needed. A 6-inch cotton swab is essential in prepping for injections and other procedures requiring the disinfection of the skin. Convenient disposal after use prevents cross-contamination. The single-use swabs come as one per package, 100 packages per box and 10 boxes per case.
- McKesson cotton-tipped applicators have a 6-inch wooden shaft for a secure, comfortable grip
- The latex-free absorbent cotton tip holds solutions such as iodine and other disinfectants for application over skin areas
- The sterile cotton swab stick applicators are individually wrapped to keep them germ-free
- Each wrapper features a ruler for measuring the site of application and gauging the amount of solution needed
- The medical swabsticks prevent cross-contamination
- The packing consists of one per pack, 100 packs per box and 10 boxes per case
Number per Pack:
1 per Pack
Single End Tip
Delivery Within 3-5 Business Days
If you are not completely satisfied with any McKesson Brands product, you may return it for a full refund or credit within 45 days from the purchase date. McKesson Brands satisfaction guarantee is limited to products purchased directly from Simply Medical.