Puracyn Plus wound irrigation solution is indicated for partial or full thickness wounds such as 1st and 2nd degree burns, stage I – IV pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, stasis ulcers, abrasions and minor skin irritations, post-surgical wounds, grafted and donor sites, in additio… read more
McKesson Puracyn Plus Professional Wound Irrigation Solution - Flip-Top 16.9 oz
Puracyn Plus wound irrigation solution is indicated for partial or full thickness wounds such as 1st and 2nd degree burns, stage I – IV pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, stasis ulcers, abrasions and minor skin irritations, post-surgical wounds, grafted and donor sites, in addition to moistening and lubricating absorbent wound dressings.
- For cleansing, irrigating, moistening, and debriding to remove wound debris from acute and chronic dermal lesions
- Non-cytotoxic, non-irritating, and won't harm healthy tissue
- Convenient, ready-to-use formula requires no mixing or diluting and provided with a septum-capped bottle for easy application
- Supports wound odor reduction
- Shelf life of up to 24 months
- Featured hypochlorous acid, a known antimicrobial, serves as a preservative to inhibit the growth of a broad range of microorganisms including staphylococcal species
- 16.9 oz. flip top bottle
Wound Irrigation Solution
Flip Top Bottle
Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI) (0.024%), Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCI) (0.001%), Electrolyzed Water (H2O) (99.885%), Sodium Chloride (NaCI) (0.050%), Phosphates (0.040%)
Delivery Within 3-5 Business Days
If you are not completely satisfied with any McKesson Brands product, you may return it for a full refund or credit within 45 days from the purchase date. McKesson Brands satisfaction guarantee is limited to products purchased directly from Simply Medical.