McKesson Puracyn Plus Professional Wound Cleanser Instill 16.9 oz.
McKesson's Puracyn Plus wound solutions provide an economic tool for all types of wound care in acute, post-acute and home care settings. Based on the Puracyn Plus technology, these solutions present an alternative to commercial wound care products that are not biocompatible and … read more
McKesson's Puracyn Plus wound solutions provide an economic tool for all types of wound care in acute, post-acute and home care settings. Based on the Puracyn Plus technology, these solutions present an alternative to commercial wound care products that are not biocompatible and may prolong the healing process.
- Puracyn Plus Professional wound cleanser is for cleansing, irrigating, moistening, and debriding to remove wound debris from acute and chronic dermal lesions
- Ideal for partial or full thickness wounds such as 1st and 2nd degree burns, stage I – IV pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, stasis ulcers, abrasions and minor skin irritations, post-surgical wounds, grafted and donor sites, in addition to moistening and lubricating absorbent wound dressings
- Non-cytotoxic, non-irritating, and won't harm healthy tissue
- Convenient, ready-to-use formula requires no mixing or diluting, and comes with an instill/spikeable cap for easy application
- Supports wound odor reduction
- Environmentally friendly – no special disposal required
- Hypochlorous acid, a known antimicrobial, serves as a preservative to inhibit the growth of a broad range of microorganisms including staphylococcal species
- 16.9 fluid ounce application bottle
Instill / Spikeable Application Bottle
Hypochlorous Acid 0.024% / Sodium Hypochlorite 0.001% / Electrolyzed Water 99.885% / Sodium Chloride 0.050% / Phosphates 0.040%
Delivery Within 3-5 Business Days
If you are not completely satisfied with any McKesson Brands product, you may return it for a full refund or credit within 45 days from the purchase date. McKesson Brands satisfaction guarantee is limited to products purchased directly from Simply Medical.