Knurled Chrome Grab Bars provide an added safety measure by allowing the patient something sturdy and easy to grip. This can help to prevent the patient from falling, or over exerting themselves when performing these day to day activities. This shower safety grab bar features a k… read more
Knurled Chrome Grab Bars provide an added safety measure by allowing the patient something sturdy and easy to grip. This can help to prevent the patient from falling, or over exerting themselves when performing these day to day activities. This shower safety grab bar features a knurled bar diameter. Knurling is a manufacturing process that engraves diamond shaped (criss-cross) patterns in to the metal of the product similar to a file. This type of pattern gives the user a no slip grip even when the hands are wet. This item is perfect for bathroom assisting and can be useful either near the toilet or in the shower.
- Designed to assist in balancing and shifting weight in and out of the bathroom area
- Convenient and functional solution to provide safety and support
- Textured knurled chrome adds durability and helps to provide a firm grip
- Helps to give additional stability to those that need extra support when sitting and standing
- Mounts vertically or horizontally using included hardware to accommodate user needs and space
- Distance of 1½ inch from the wall when mounted
Wall Grab Bar
250 lbs. Weight Capacity
18 Inch Length
1 Inch Diameter
Delivery Within 3-5 Business Days
If you are not completely satisfied with any McKesson Brands product, you may return it for a full refund or credit within 45 days from the purchase date. McKesson Brands satisfaction guarantee is limited to products purchased directly from Simply Medical.