22-calorie-per-fluid-ounce, nutrient-enriched formula for babies who were born prematurely. Designed to be used as a preterm post-discharge formula. Use under medical supervision.Preterm infants fed Similac NeoSure through the first year of life showed significantly increased lea… read more
Similac NeoSure Infant Formula 13.1 oz Can
22-calorie-per-fluid-ounce, nutrient-enriched formula for babies who were born prematurely. Designed to be used as a preterm post-discharge formula. Use under medical supervision.
- Preterm infants fed Similac NeoSure through the first year of life showed significantly increased lean body mass and less fat mass at 12 months corrected age
- Supports excellent catch-up growth during the first year with increased protein, vitamins and minerals compared to term infant formula; increased calories for growth; calcium and phosphorus for growing bones
- Supports better gains in weight, length and head circumference when compared to term infant formula
- OptiGRO™ is Abbott's exclusive blend of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid), lutein and vitamin E
- Lutein, a carotenoid naturally found in colostrum and human milk, has been shown to help support eye health in the preterm infant
- 25% of the fat blend as medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source
- No artificial growth hormones
Calories per Serving:
Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Lactose, Soy Oil, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Coconut Oil. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Potassium Citrate...
Delivery Within 3-5 Business Days