For Simply Medical product returns, please call our customer service department at 1-855-374-6759, or alternatively, please visit the Simply Medical website and log into your account to request a return. Our return policy is as follows: Please have your invoice number available for reference.
- Products eligible for return must be returned within 45 days from original purchase date.
- Non-stock (items not typically stocked in our warehouses) or special order items are not eligible for return.
- Items eligible for return must be received unopened in their original packaging and in saleable condition. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any product being returned is packaged for shipment in a manner that will protect it from damage in transit.
- Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on the packaging).
- A copy of your original packing slip must be included in the box with the returned product(s).
- If you are returning an item that is defective or shipped in error by us or damaged in shipment to you, we will arrange for the product to be picked up by the carrier of our choice at our expense.
- Returns will be authorized for any products returned as a result of a recall or defective products.
- Defective products will be replaced or repaired, depending on the manufacturer’s policy.
Once you submit your return request and have received return authorization, you will receive a confirmation of your return request via email along with a UPS shipping label for each request.
Once the item is received by the warehouse, your return will be reviewed for compliance with the above Policy.
If your return complies with the above policy, a credit or refund will be issued to you within 2-4 weeks.
IF YOUR RETURN IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN UNDER THIS POLICY OR OTHERWISE DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THIS POLICY, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED AND NO CREDIT OR REFUND WILL BE ISSUED AND YOUR PRODUCT WILL NOT BE RETURNED TO YOU.
For questions on returns, call our customer service department at 1-855-374-6759.