Trilon Medical Exam Gloves - Vinyl, Powder-Free, Latex-Free Glove
Trilon Vinyl Non-Sterile exam gloves are a must-have item for a health care practitioner. They have a high tensile strength, so they're durable and will hold up during extended use. The supple, soft feel of the Trilon gloves allows you to easily move your hands and fingers and en… read more
Trilon Vinyl Non-Sterile exam gloves are a must-have item for a health care practitioner. They have a high tensile strength, so they're durable and will hold up during extended use. The supple, soft feel of the Trilon gloves allows you to easily move your hands and fingers and enjoy a full range of movement. They're disposable, and will fit either your left or right hand. These Trilon exam gloves are resistant to tearing, abrasions and punctures, so you can use them with peace of mind. In addition to medical use, they're suitable for pet, auto and hair care, as well as food preparation, cleaning and repairs. They are powder-free and contain no latex to help prevent skin irritation and discomfort.
- A high tensile strength makes these size small medical exam gloves sturdy
- They feature a smooth finish and supple and soft construction for a full range of movement
- These Trilon vinyl exam gloves are ambidextrous
- The tear-resistant, puncture-resistant and abrasion-resistant gloves are durable and long-lasting
- The vinyl, powder-free exam gloves contain no latex to help ensure comfort, and are Prop 65 compliant
McKesson Medical Surgical
Standard Cuff Length
Not Chemo Approved
0.10 mm (4 mil)
California Proposition 65:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Delivery Within 3-5 Business Days
If you are not completely satisfied with any McKesson Brands product, you may return it for a full refund or credit within 45 days from the purchase date. McKesson Brands satisfaction guarantee is limited to products purchased directly from Simply Medical.