Maintain a moist wound healing environment without over-hydrating the wound bed when you use this McKesson Square Sterile Hydrocolloid Dressing. The dressing's hydrocolloid layer reacts to form a gel-like barrier that maintains the wound's moisture levels.Recommended for a wide r… read more
McKesson Hydrocolloid Dressing- Film Back, Sterile, Beige, 2 in x 2 in
Maintain a moist wound healing environment without over-hydrating the wound bed when you use this McKesson Square Sterile Hydrocolloid Dressing. The dressing's hydrocolloid layer reacts to form a gel-like barrier that maintains the wound's moisture levels.
- Recommended for a wide range of wounds, including pressure ulcers, minor injuries, leg ulcers and burns
- Pliable, absorbent and waterproof wound dressing provides an effective barrier to microorganisms
- Hydrocolloid layer reacts with the cellular material from the wound to form a gel-like covering that helps maintain a moist wound environment
- Highly absorbent inner layer effectively removes exudates from the wound and facilitates granulation, epithelization and autolysis
- Moisture-resistant outer barrier film helps prevent urine, feces and/or moisture from penetrating the dressing
- Semi-transparent outer layer permits wound site visualization without removing the dressing
Hydrocolloid / Film
Delivery Within 3-5 Business Days
If you are not completely satisfied with any McKesson Brands product, you may return it for a full refund or credit within 45 days from the purchase date. McKesson Brands satisfaction guarantee is limited to products purchased directly from Simply Medical.