Sterilize surfaces and prevent cross-contamination by wiping them down with these 6 inch x 6-3/4 inch CaviWipes™ Surface Disinfectant from Metrex™. Useful for disinfecting hard non-porous surfaces, these pre-moistened, alcohol-based towelettes come in an easy-to-dispense canister… read more
CaviWipes Disposable Surface Disinfectant 6 x 6.75"
Sterilize surfaces and prevent cross-contamination by wiping them down with these 6 inch x 6-3/4 inch CaviWipes™ Surface Disinfectant from Metrex™. Useful for disinfecting hard non-porous surfaces, these pre-moistened, alcohol-based towelettes come in an easy-to-dispense canister. They're effective against drug-resistant bacteria, as well as food- and water-borne microbes. These alcohol-based disinfectant wipes can kill HIV, hepatitis, herpes and influenza viruses within two minutes of contact. These disposable surface wipes have a non-woven construction that keeps them from bunching up during use. They can cover a large area and are non-abrasive to prevent damage to surfaces. These CaviWipes™ wipes are suitable for disinfecting operating rooms, neonatal units, waiting rooms, nursing homes and dental offices. They're also useful for tanning salons and daycare centers. A single canister holds 160 CaviWipes™ wipes.
- These 6 inch x 6-3/4 inch surface disinfectant wipes come in an easy-to-dispense canister
- They retain their effectiveness until disposal by remaining moist throughout use
- These CaviWipes™ surface disinfectant wipes help to prevent cross-contamination
- Use these disinfectant towelettes to sanitize surfaces against drug-resistant bacteria
- These disposable surface wipes are non-abrasive
- They're suitable for disinfecting medical and non-medical environments
- There are 160 wipes in a canister
6 X 6-3/4 Inch
Premoistened Alcohol Based
Isopropyl Alcohol / Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether
California Proposition 65:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Delivery Within 3-5 Business Days