Work safely with patients and medical implements and materials wearing McKesson Confiderm exam gloves. Made with durable and flexible vinyl, they contain no rubber latex or powder, protecting sensitive skin. These McKesson vinyl exam gloves are also single-use and conveniently di… read more
Confiderm McKesson Vinyl Exam Glove Clear
Work safely with patients and medical implements and materials wearing McKesson Confiderm exam gloves. Made with durable and flexible vinyl, they contain no rubber latex or powder, protecting sensitive skin. These McKesson vinyl exam gloves are also single-use and conveniently disposable to protect against cross-contamination of surfaces and tools. An ambidextrous design fits over either hand for faster donning. The ivory, size small exam gloves have a smooth surface inside and out and a polymer coating make the powder-free exam gloves more comfortable. This also provides increased tactile sensitivity so users achieve a confident grip. A standard length, beaded cuff provides a place to grip for quick, easy removal, and reduces drips to the forearm. The ambidextrous construction allows for use on either hand.
- McKesson vinyl exam gloves are single-use and disposable to prevent cross-contamination
- The ivory, size small exam gloves are latex- and powder-free
- A beaded cuff allows for quick and easy removal and extends coverage to prevent drips to the forearm
- The smooth inner and outer surface and a polymer coating increase comfort and tactile sensitivity
- McKesson Confiderm gloves are ambidextrous for faster donning on either hand
Standard Cuff Length
Not Chemo Approved
0.10 mm (3.9 mil)
California Proposition 65:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Delivery Within 3-5 Business Days
If you are not completely satisfied with any McKesson Brands product, you may return it for a full refund or credit within 45 days from the purchase date. McKesson Brands satisfaction guarantee is limited to products purchased directly from Simply Medical.